]]>

« Home | It's quite late... It's more pleasant now... I jus... » | What are we doing to the weather? » | A bit of Ireland to finish the day... Hopefully t... » | Bridges » | To The Guitar Magician... The Portuguese Guitar co... » | ok... This is it .. I'll keep the blog as it is...  » | É a primeira imagem que edito e publico!  » | Estou cá de novo »

domingo, julho 25, 2004

My Country is BURNING!!!

                                        Could only make it coming here this late!! 
 
I was blog busy today... Trying to settle down things about the layout and image of my "Portuguese" blog...
I came to a partly final version - it's not all ready yet... There's a couple of things I still want to add so it'll remain under permanent (but not eternal) construction...
 
I had no time to get to this one here... I also want to make it into a pleasant blog, a reabable thing , and it's obvious you read anything in a much better mood if the used fonts  are big enough, if the text lines are well spaced, if the font colour is also a contrasting one with the background main colour...
 
As I like writing and being busy with this kind of stuff,  it won't be any masochistic attitude to be here as I'm doing what I like. Added to that the fact that I'm using a foreign language is also a very positive use of this blogging hobby: I'm exercising my English skills.
 
Well... Just trying to explain now why I used the above pic here before getting to the end of this post!
 
My country is dried up on account of the very hot weather here in the last few days. The interior mountainous or hilly regions (even some of the coastal ones too!!) are really prone to suffering under devastating fires...
 
It's what is happening again!! Last year a huge amount of "green areas" was  swallowed by fires which were caused by criminal hands and by careless land owners who didn't bother about having  cleaned what they owned.
 
This year the same thing is happening again...
 
My Country is BURNING!! When will this ever stop???Posted by Hello
 
 
 
 


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet

Are of imagination all compact

A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Act v. Sc. 1.

About me

on-line bar1.gif Blogwise - blog directory blog search directory Apdeites (apdeites) dreamcatcher-5b.jpg Click for Porto, Portugal Forecast vogel164.gif
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Estou no Blog.com.pt Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates