]]>

« Home | Falta de tempo! » | BOM DIA! » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | Estão à espera do fulgor amarelo com que o Outono... » | Mau Humor em princípio sem explicação » | Quem sou eu ?! Sou adulta, mulher, coração adoles... » | Já é um pouco tarde! O novo dia já aí está! Numa ... » | Isto sou eu a pensar: "Se uma mãe ave protege as ... » | Rosa verde, verde rosa em flor de entranhas cor d... » | Hoje ... em nota triste »

sexta-feira, outubro 01, 2004

Finalmente!


Ora finalmente!
Houve começo de nova actividade que me tem engolido o tempo para outra coisa que me dão prazer e que já me fazem falta!
Continuo a ter um prazer enorme a estar por aqui mas o bem-bom já acabou há muito e tenho estado bastante ocupada em outras áreas que me têm deixado pouco espaço para vir aqui como fazia em meses anteriores.
Tenho também tido problemas por aqui com a template - coisas que fugiram para a parte inferior do blog coisas que se alteram quando junto outros detalhes .. enfim.. Andei por aí à procura de nova "decoração" , acabando, porém em me ficar por aqui mesmo que gosto mais do que o resto todo que já experimentei!
E, pronto, estou de volta! Renovada no espaço e também no humor!
BOM fim de semana!.
*********************************************
Well... At last!
Since I started my regular life that I haven't been able to come here. Time just flies and there's none left for those activities I really enjoy!
My pleasure in being here is still the same as before but time for fooling and lazying around has stopped! I've been really busy with other things which haven't allowed me to come here as often as I'd have liked to.
There's been trouble with the template stuff around here too. Some items just disappeared to the bottom part of this template, others change if I add other details... oh well ! ... On account of all that I tried to find out some other stuff which could give a different look to this space. This template is always the one I come back to in spite of all the experiments.
And here I am! I'm back to a rennovated anbience and in a different humour!
Have a NICE weekend! Posted by Hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet

Are of imagination all compact

A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Act v. Sc. 1.

About me

on-line bar1.gif Blogwise - blog directory blog search directory Apdeites (apdeites) dreamcatcher-5b.jpg Click for Porto, Portugal Forecast vogel164.gif
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Estou no Blog.com.pt Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates