]]>

« Home | Stone Poliedric Geometry » | Good Afternoon!! With pink Morning Glories... I kn... » | I like this photo. It was given this "patine" in t... » | Being at the barber's, at the hairdresser's or eve... » | How I hate FROGS!!!! » | It's time for doing nothing...   » | This dark colour is better than the others and I l... » | THANKS A LOT to tha blog mate who gave me the hint... » | Good Afternoon! Hurray, hurray ! It's a Holi, holi... » | My Country is BURNING!!! »

quinta-feira, julho 29, 2004

Porto is becoming European... Since I've got the chance to take the tube to go anywhere in the city - centre, I do it.
 
Being Porto  built on granite the underground was something the people from Porto had never dreamed of. But this "never dreamed" dream has come true! Let's hope people may start getting used to the tube! It's the only way to reach unreachable city-centre spots in a quick way due to the thick car traffic and permanent jams!
 
This street (in the pic) leads to the place where I work. I don't usually come this way but now with the tube station so near it's in my everyday route to work...
 Posted by Hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet

Are of imagination all compact

A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Act v. Sc. 1.

About me

on-line bar1.gif Blogwise - blog directory blog search directory Apdeites (apdeites) dreamcatcher-5b.jpg Click for Porto, Portugal Forecast vogel164.gif
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Estou no Blog.com.pt Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates