]]>

« Home | I met Robert Frost down town today (but not in Li... » | Another cactus bloom. This is of quite an ordinary... » | I found this rosebud beautiful! Rain can make flow... » | Lines » | Pigeons everywhere.... » | Medievalisms II » | No "hibiscus" after all » | The real Morning Glories » | This one was brave enough to eventually soothen my... » | Medievalisms »

sexta-feira, agosto 13, 2004

Is the bridge going to fall down?


This is quite a distorted view of one of the nice bridges we have here over the Douro river... It came to be an unusual way of seeing this bridge as it seems to diagonally set causig the feeling it's going to fall down onto the river to the side of the towers to be seen i the background... But at the same time its basis also seems to be touching the steel bars on the right in the foreground ... Weird sensation of unsteadiness...

It has no photograpic interest, I know! ... I just wanted to publish it because of this weird sensation I came to after looking at it more closely... (it was taken from a car, when I was passing by.) Posted by Hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet

Are of imagination all compact

A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Act v. Sc. 1.

About me

on-line bar1.gif Blogwise - blog directory blog search directory Apdeites (apdeites) dreamcatcher-5b.jpg Click for Porto, Portugal Forecast vogel164.gif
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Estou no Blog.com.pt Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates