]]>

« Home | Conhecimentos antigos » | A partir de agora. que começou a arrefecer começa... » | Texturas vegetais em coloração de Outono *********... » | A Natureza chora? » | Sol matutino de Domingo de Outono » | Colorações de Outono » | Visitei "passo a passo" e também fiz o quiz! Deu i... » | Constatações » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | Finalmente! »

quarta-feira, outubro 06, 2004

Posted by Hello
Mar...
Mar de ...
Mar de Rosas
Mar de Saudade
Mar de Lágrimas
Mar
Mar de...
Mar de Mar
Somente Mar
Mar
Amar
Mar
Ir
Mar
Mar Mar
Azul Mar
Amar
Mar
Infindo
Infindo Amar
Rosas
Saudade
Lágrimas
Amar
Mar
(Não sei o que me deu para escrever este disparate!)
****************************************************************
What I wrote above in Portuguese is a sort of nonsense word listing I made out using the word "Sea". I asociated it with roses, tears, regrets, leaving, blue, love and I came back to the word "sea" again. Just some nonsense text up to my mood at the time I wrote what I wrote.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet

Are of imagination all compact

A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Act v. Sc. 1.

About me

on-line bar1.gif Blogwise - blog directory blog search directory Apdeites (apdeites) dreamcatcher-5b.jpg Click for Porto, Portugal Forecast vogel164.gif
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Estou no Blog.com.pt Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates